BLUE SIDE OF THE PONCHO STYLED IN THE WINTER OVER A GREY COAT
We had our first snowfall in Connecticut and waking up felt like Christmas morning. I wanted to share a classic piece I've been wearing all fall and winter that seems to go with everything. From a casual lunch with friends to an extra layer of warmth I throw over my jacket on a snowy day, its very versatile.
Things any mama can get behind:
1. It's on sale
2. Two in one....yup, it's reversible!
3. Pretty much the coziest material out there
4. Doubles as a blanket
Other Honorable Mentions
I waited ten years before I found a pair of Hunter boots I wanted to buy. I didn't like how flimsy the material was on the classic Hunter rain boot. For the hefty price tag I thought the boots should be sturdier. Then I found the perfect Hunter boot, Women's Norris Field Neoprene Lined Rain Boots.
Differences between this boot and the classic Hunter boot:
- The Norris Field boot is made for sustained use on varied terrain
- The material is 3mm neoprene-lined rubber offering enhanced resistance against cold weather
- The boot Forms an insulating barrier and the neoprene lining safeguards against windy conditions.
- made from a new soft rubber compound that maintains strength, while being flexible to allow ease of movement.
- other details, the boot has a weatherproof buckle with a webbing strap, a robust heel and high-traction zigzag tread.