Baby & Nutrition
Charlie's Diet Rundown at 15 Months
His diet hasn't really changed much since he has been 12 months old, so this could work for many ages. I'll give you a few different examples of what he eats at each meal. I always have his water out next to him during each meal.
- 2-3 scrambled eggs with a half or whole avocado
- 1 serving of oatmeal with a whole banana
- Strips of free range chicken dipped in egg and coated with Watusee Chickpea Crumbs.
- Grilled Cheese on Vermont Bread Company soft Whole Wheat bread- no high-fructose corn syrup - no artificial preservatives with white american cheese.
- Left overs from the night before
- Whole wheat pasta with pasta sauce
- grass fed meat balls
- Sides: Steamed or cooked broccoli, zucchini, Carrots.
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Charlie will eat whatever we are eating if dinner is ready when he is still awake
- Flank steak
- cooked zucchini
- Steamed brocoli
- Steamed carrots
- Sweet potato
- Apple spears with peanut butter
- Toast with peanut butter
- dried mago (messy)
- fiber crackers
- green smoothie
Charlie drinks a 5 oz. bottle of grass-fed milk when he wakes up, in the afternoon and before bedtime.